Cinder Service Configuration¶
- Introduction to the Block Storage service
- Using service tokens
- Volume drivers
- Backup drivers
- Block Storage schedulers
- Log files used by Block Storage
- Policy Personas and Permissions
- Policy configuration
- Policy configuration HowTo
- Fibre Channel Zone Manager
- Volume encryption supported by the key manager
- Additional options
- Block Storage service sample configuration files
For security reasons Service Tokens must to be configured in OpenStack for Cinder to operate securely. Pay close attention to the specific section describing it:. See https://bugs.launchpad.net/nova/+bug/2004555 for details.
The examples of common configurations for shared service and libraries, such as database connections and RPC messaging, can be seen in Cinder’s sample configuration file: cinder.conf.sample.
The Block Storage service works with many different storage drivers that you can configure by using these instructions.