- class CinderTask(addons: Optional[List[str]] = None, **kwargs: Any)¶
The root task class for all cinder tasks.
It automatically names the given task using the module and class that implement the given task as the task name.
- classmethod make_name(addons: Optional[List[str]] = None) str ¶
- class DynamicLogListener(engine, task_listen_for=('*', ), flow_listen_for=('*', ), retry_listen_for=('*', ), logger=<KeywordArgumentAdapter cinder.flow_utils (WARNING)>)¶
This is used to attach to taskflow engines while they are running.
It provides a bunch of useful features that expose the actions happening inside a taskflow engine, which can be useful for developers for debugging, for operations folks for monitoring and tracking of the resource actions and more…
- class SpecialFormatter(engine)¶
- format(fail, atom_matcher)¶
Returns a (exc_info, details) tuple about the failure.
exc_infotuple should be a standard three element (exctype, value, traceback) tuple that will be used for further logging. A non-empty string is typically returned for
details; it should contain any string info about the failure (with any specific details the
exc_infomay not have/contain).