Event ID and user visible message mapping.
Event IDs are used to look up the message to be displayed for an API Message object. All defined messages should be appropriate for any API user to see and not contain any sensitive information. A good rule-of-thumb is to be very general in error messages unless the issue is due to a bad user action, then be specific.
- class EventIds¶
- ATTACH_READONLY_VOLUME = 'VOLUME_000003'¶
- IMAGE_FROM_VOLUME_OVER_QUOTA = 'VOLUME_000004'¶
- UNABLE_TO_ALLOCATE = 'VOLUME_000002'¶
- UNKNOWN_ERROR = 'VOLUME_000001'¶
- UNMANAGE_ENCRYPTED_VOLUME_UNSUPPORTED = 'VOLUME_000005'¶