- class Target(*args, **kwargs)¶
Target object for block storage devices.
Base class for target object, where target is data transport mechanism (target) specific calls. This includes things like create targets, attach, detach etc.
Base class here does nothing more than set an executor and db as well as force implementation of required methods.
- abstract create_export(context, volume, volume_path)¶
Exports a Target/Volume.
Can optionally return a Dict of changes to the volume object to be persisted.
- abstract ensure_export(context, volume, volume_path)¶
Synchronously recreates an export for a volume.
- abstract initialize_connection(volume, connector)¶
Allow connection to connector and return connection info.
- abstract remove_export(context, volume)¶
Removes an export for a Target/Volume.
- abstract terminate_connection(volume, connector, **kwargs)¶
Disallow connection from connector.