Horizon: The OpenStack Dashboard Project¶
Horizon is the canonical implementation of OpenStack’s Dashboard, which provides a web based user interface to OpenStack services including Nova, Swift, Keystone, etc.
For a more in-depth look at Horizon and its architecture, see the Horizon Basics.
To learn what you need to know to get going, see the Quickstart.
How to use Horizon in your own projects.
- Installation Guide
- Configuration Guide
- User Documentation
- Administration Guide
- Customize and configure the Dashboard
- Set up session storage for the Dashboard
- Create and manage images
- Create and manage roles
- Manage projects and users
- Manage instances
- Manage flavors
- Manage volumes and volume types
- View and manage quotas
- View services information
- Create and manage host aggregates