- ironic.conductor.steps.find_step(steps, step)¶
Find an identical step in the list of steps.
- ironic.conductor.steps.is_equivalent(step1, step2)¶
Compare steps, ignoring their priority.
- ironic.conductor.steps.set_node_cleaning_steps(task, disable_ramdisk=False)¶
Set up the node with clean step information for cleaning.
For automated cleaning, get the clean steps from the driver. For manual cleaning, the user’s clean steps are known but need to be validated against the driver’s clean steps.
disable_ramdisk – If True, only steps with requires_ramdisk=False are accepted.
InvalidParameterValue if there is a problem with the user’s clean steps.
NodeCleaningFailure if there was a problem getting the clean steps.
- ironic.conductor.steps.set_node_deployment_steps(task, reset_current=True, skip_missing=False)¶
Set up the node with deployment step information for deploying.
Get the deploy steps from the driver.
reset_current – Whether to reset the current step to the first one.
InstanceDeployFailure if there was a problem getting the deployment steps.
Return the ‘ID’ of a deploy step.
The ID is a string, <interface>.<step>.
step – the step dictionary.
the step’s ID string.
- ironic.conductor.steps.validate_user_deploy_steps_and_templates(task, deploy_steps=None, skip_missing=False)¶
Validate the user deploy steps and the deploy templates for a node.
task – A TaskManager object
deploy_steps – Deploy steps to validate. Optional. If not provided then will check node’s driver internal info.
skip_missing – whether skip missing steps that are not yet available at the time of validation.
InvalidParameterValue if the instance has traits that map to deploy steps that are unsupported by the node’s driver interfaces or user deploy steps are unsupported by the node’s driver interfaces
InstanceDeployFailure if there was a problem getting the deploy steps from the driver.