My first Murano App getting started guide¶
This directory contains the “My first Murano App getting started guide” tutorial.
The tutorials work with an application that can be found in the openstack/murano-apps repository.
To build the documentation, you must install the Graphviz package.
/source directory contains the tutorial documentation as
To build the documentation, you must install Sphinx and the
OpenStack docs.openstack.org Sphinx theme (openstackdocstheme). When
you invoke tox, these dependencies are automatically pulled in from the
You must also install Graphviz on your build system.
The document is build as part of the docs build, for example using:
tox -e docs
The code samples in this guide are located in this directory.
- Who is this guide for
- What is the use case
- What you will learn
- Before the start
- Develop Murano app for Plone
- Develop standalone Plone Murano app (single VM)
- Develop cluster Plone Murano app (multi VM)
- Debugging and troubleshooting your Murano app
- Publish your Murano app in the application catalog