Ocata Series Release Notes
- A healthcheck endpoint is provided by default at /healthcheck. It leverages oslo_middleware healthcheck middleware. It allows to retrieve information about the health of the API service.
- Allow to extends the alarm evaluation windows to compensate the reporting/ingestion lag.
An new option is introduced additional_ingestion_lag defaulted to 0. It represents the number of seconds of the window extension.
- The api.pecan_debug option has been removed.
- All the deprecated non-SQL drivers have been removed.
- Gnocchi aggregation capabilities are now cached to minimise redundant calls
to Gnocchi when validating aggregation methods. The cache is stored
in-memory for an hour. If additional aggregations are added to Gnocchi,
they will not be proprogated to Aodh’s API service for at most an hour or
unless the service is restarted.
- Aodh now leverages microseconds timestamps available since MySQL 5.6.4, meaning it is now the minimum required version of MySQL.