Current Series Release Notes¶
Default quotas for the following resources were increased: networks (from 10 to 100), subnets (from 10 to 100), ports (from 50 to 500).
- Resource tag mechanism now supports subnet, port, subnetpool and router resources.
- In order to reduce metadata proxy memory footprint,
haproxyis now used as a replacement for
- Default quotas were bumped for the following resources: networks (from 10
to 100), subnets (from 10 to 100), ports (from 50 to 500). If you want to
stick to old values, consider explicitly setting them in the
haproxywas not used before by
neutron-dhcp-agent, rootwrap filters for both agents have to be copied over when upgrading.
- To upgrade to the
haproxybased metadata proxy,
neutron-dhcp-agenthave to be restarted. On startup, old proxy processes will be detected and replaced with
- After upgrade, a macvtap agent without physical_interface_mappings configured can not be started. Specify a valid mapping to be able to start and use the macvtap agent.
gateway_external_network_idL3 agent option is deprecated and will be removed in next releases, with
external_network_bridgethat it depends on.
- The of_interface Open vSwitch agent configuration option is deprecated and will be removed in the future. After option removal, the current default driver (native) will be the only supported of_interface driver.
nova_metadata_ipoption is deprecated and will be removed in Queens. It is deprecated in favor of the new
nova_metadata_hostoption because it reflects better that the option accepts an IP address and also a DNS name.