Ocata Series Release Notes
- Support the clients/endpoint_type parameter in ::heat.
- Add new parameter “control_exchange”, the default exchange under which topics are scoped. May be overridden by an exchange name specified in the transport_url option.
- Passes parameter to keystone authtoken define to manage python-memcache package install.
- signing_dir option is now deprecated for removal, the parameter has no effect.
- heat::rabbit_host, heat::rabbit_hosts, heat::rabbit_password, heat::rabbit_port, heat::rabbit_userid and heat::rabbit_virtual_host are deprecated. heat::default_transport_url should be used instead.
- domain_password in heat::keystone::domain is now required and no default value is provided. It will make sure our users set the value so deployments are more secure.
- Change trusts_delegated_roles to os_service_default, it has changed to  since Kilo.
- Management of heat configuration is now optional for heat::keystone::max_nested_stack_depth which allows the maximum depth of nested stacks to be set.
- removed deprecated heat::auth_uri
- removed deprecated heat::identity_uri
- removed deprecated heat::auth_plugin
- removed deprecated heat::keystone_user
- removed deprecated heat::keystone_password
- removed deprecated heat::keystone_tenant
- removed deprecated heat::keystone_user_domain_name
- removed deprecated heat::keystone_user_domain_id
- removed deprecated heat::keystone_project_domain_name
- removed deprecated heat::keystone_project_domain_id
- removed deprecated heat::memcached_servers
- Allows configuration of [yaql] settings to control memory_quota and limit_iterators settings.
- Fixed documentation for log_dir parameter
- Management of heat configuration is now optional for heat::keystone::domain which allows you to manage the users and domain seperately from the service configuration.
- The verbose option was marked to be removed in Ocata, in Newton the option was deprecated.