Ocata Series Release Notes
- Remove explcit panko.log file as this messes up the selinux context. When apache writes to it it complains. Instead let apache create the app.log on its own so the context are correct.
- Set the default user and domain name to Default
- This adds the enable_proxy_headers parsing option which is used by the http_proxy_to_wsgi middleware.
- Passes parameter to keystone authtoken define to manage python-memcache package install.
- Parameters that control the number of spawned child processes for distributing processing have had their default value changed from ::processorcount to ::os_workers.