Current Series Release Notes¶
- Added conditional removing of all files in image cache directory ‘image_cache_dir_cleanup’ or removing files older more than N days (by default 14) ‘image_cache_expire_days’.
- Enable the VNC console by default for the undercloud and overcloud VMs. In previous versions the VNC console was disabled by default.
2.0.0 is the final release for Ocata. It’s the first release where release notes are added.
- Added ability to use an overcloud-full.qcow2 as an undercloud image, doing the conversion at runtime.
- Added ability to deploy an overcloud with ssl
- Added support for using a partition image undercloud.qcow2.
- Added support for Ironic’s VirtualBMC driver instead of the deprecated pxe_ssh driver.
- Added support for using novajoin on the undercloud.
- Each entry in the overcloud_nodes dict needs to be updated with a virtualbmc_port entry. See c8c6e57ca2aad70c859505e02213ddfe40223e19
- roles/tripleo/undercloud redirects to the undercloud-deploy role in tripleo-quickstart-extras, but that redirect will be removed in the Queens release.
- Fixes bug 1626707 SSH can fail wehn the user has many SSH keys
- Fixes bug 1649272 Undercloud ssh check timeout might be too short
- Fixes bug 1657232 tq libvirt role fails to mark ooo_pool autostart
- Cleaned up instackenv.json template.
- Started using tripleo-quickstart-extras repo for roles outside of the scope of setting up a libvirt developer environment.
- Updated to Ansible 2.2.0
- Converted fetch-images and convert-image to roles to allow for easier reuse.
- Undercloud deploy role moved to tripleo-quickstart-extras
- Added repo configuration to the release configs for usage by the repo-setup role in tripleo-quickstart-extras