OpenStack supported binding:
Unofficial libraries and bindings:
- PHP-opencloud - Official Rackspace PHP bindings that should work for other Swift deployments too.
- PyRAX - Official Rackspace Python bindings for CloudFiles that should work for other Swift deployments too.
- openstack.net - Official Rackspace .NET bindings that should work for other Swift deployments too.
- RSwift - R API bindings.
- Go language bindings
- supload - Bash script to upload file to cloud storage based on OpenStack Swift API.
- libcloud - Apache Libcloud - a unified interface in Python for different clouds with OpenStack Swift support.
- SwiftBox - C# library using RestSharp
- jclouds - Java library offering bindings for all OpenStack projects
- java-openstack-swift - Java bindings for OpenStack Swift
- swift_client - Small but powerful Ruby client to interact with OpenStack Swift
- nightcrawler_swift - This Ruby gem teleports your assets to a OpenStack Swift bucket/container
- swift storage - Simple OpenStack Swift storage client.
- javaswift - Collection of Java tools for Swift
Command Line Access¶
- Swiftly - Alternate command line access to Swift with direct (no proxy) access capabilities as well.
Monitoring & Statistics¶
Storage Backends (DiskFile API implementations)¶
- Swift-on-File - Enables objects created using Swift API to be accessed as files on a POSIX filesystem and vice versa.
- swift-ceph-backend - Ceph RADOS object server implementation for Swift.
- kinetic-swift - Seagate Kinetic Drive as backend for Swift
- swift-scality-backend - Scality sproxyd object server implementation for Swift.
- SAIO bash scripts - Well commented simple bash scripts for Swift all in one setup.
- vagrant-swift-all-in-one - Quickly setup a standard development environment using Vagrant and Chef cookbooks in an Ubuntu virtual machine.
- SAIO Ansible playbook - Quickly setup a standard development environment using Vagrant and Ansible in a Fedora virtual machine (with built-in Swift-on-File support).
- Glance - Provides services for discovering, registering, and retrieving virtual machine images (for OpenStack Compute [Nova], for example).
- Better Staticweb - Makes swift containers accessible by default.
- Django Swiftbrowser - Simple Django web app to access OpenStack Swift.
- Swift-account-stats - Swift-account-stats is a tool to report statistics on Swift usage at tenant and global levels.
- PyECLib - High Level Erasure Code library used by Swift
- liberasurecode - Low Level Erasure Code library used by PyECLib
- swift-ui - OpenStack Swift web browser
- Swift Durability Calculator - Data Durability Calculation Tool for Swift
- swiftbackmeup - Utility that allows one to create backups and upload them to OpenStack Swift
- Multi Swift - Bash scripts to spin up multiple Swift clusters sharing the same hardware