The OpenStack Dashboard is a web-based interface that allows you to manage OpenStack resources and services. The Dashboard allows you to interact with the OpenStack Compute cloud controller using the OpenStack APIs. For more information about installing and configuring the Dashboard, see the Installation Guide for your operating system.
- Customize and configure the Dashboard
- Set up session storage for the Dashboard
- Create and manage images
- Create and manage roles
- Manage projects and users
- Manage instances
- Manage flavors
- Manage volumes and volume types
- View and manage quotas
- View services information
- Create and manage host aggregates
To deploy the dashboard, see the Installation Guide.
To launch instances with the dashboard as an end user, see the Launch and manage instances in the OpenStack End User Guide.
To create and manage ports, see the Create and manage networks section of the OpenStack End User Guide.