Ocata Series Release Notes (2.2.0 - 2.2.x)
- Support has been added for inspecting nodes. For a node that is in the
manageable state, its action menu will include an
Node action menus are located in the node-list and node-detail pages.
- The current cleaning step is displayed in the Provisioning Status
section of the node-details/overview page
- The user is now able to abort a node cleaning operation. When
cleaning is aborted the node is moved from the
CLEAN WAIT state
CLEAN FAIL state. When appropriate an “Abort cleaning”
action will be present in individual node action menu.
- The node-details/configuration page has been extended to enable the
user to edit ports after initial creation.
- The user is now able to specify the pxe_enabled and
local-link-connection attributes as part of defining/editing ports.