Ocata Series Release Notes¶
- Install python-redis if the coordination backend url is redis. This is an indirect dependency on evaluator coordination to work.
- Add new parameter “control_exchange”, the default exchange under which topics are scoped. May be overridden by an exchange name specified in the transport_url option.
- Add new parameter “rpc_response_timeout”, seconds to wait for a response from a call
- Passes parameter to keystone authtoken define to manage python-memcache package install.
- The Ubuntu packages for Ocata use a different location for the app.wsgi file and as such the default has been updated. If planning on using the Ocata modules with older versions of the package, be aware you may need to specify a different app.wsgi location
- signing_dir option is now deprecated for removal, the parameter has no effect.
- Updated app.wsgi location from /usr/share/aodh-common/app.wsgi to the new location at /usr/share/aodh/app.wsgi
Add hooks for external install & svc management.
- This adds defined anchor points for external modules to hook into the software install, config and service dependency chain. This allows external modules to manage software installation (virtualenv, containers, etc) and service management (pacemaker) without needing rely on resources that may change or be renamed.
- This adds the enable_proxy_headers parsing option which is used by the http_proxy_to_wsgi middleware.
- aodh::rabbit_host, aodh::rabbit_hosts, aodh::rabbit_password, aodh::rabbit_port, aodh::rabbit_userid and aodh::rabbit_virtual_host are deprecated. aodh::default_transport_url should be used to configure the messaging backend connection information.
- Parameters that control the number of spawned child processes for distributing processing have had their default value changed from ::processorcount to ::os_workers.
- removed deprecated aodh::api::keystone_tenant
- removed deprecated aodh::api::keystone_user
- removed deprecated aodh::api::keystone_password
- removed deprecated aodh::api::keystone_project_domain_name
- removed deprecated aodh::api::keystone_user_domain_name
- removed deprecated aodh::api::keystone_auth_type
- removed deprecated aodh::api::keystone_auth_uri
- removed deprecated aodh::api::keystone_identity_uri
- removed deprecated aodh::api::keystone_auth_url
- removed deprecated aodh::api::memcached_servers
- The verbose option was marked to be removed in Ocata, in Newton the option was deprecated.