Ocata Series Release Notes¶
- Add new parameter “control_exchange”, the default exchange under which topics are scoped. May be overridden by an exchange name specified in the transport_url option.
- Add new parameter “rpc_response_timeout”, seconds to wait for a response from a call
- Passes parameter to keystone authtoken define to manage python-memcache package install.
- Add the ability to configure the oslo messaging notification options via barbican::api::notification_transport_url, barbican::api::notification_driver, and barbican::api::notification_topics
- signing_dir option is now deprecated for removal, the parameter has no effect.
Add hooks for external install & svc management.
- This adds defined anchor points for external modules to hook into the software install, config and service dependency chain. This allows external modules to manage software installation (virtualenv, containers, etc) and service management (pacemaker) without needing rely on resources that may change or be renamed.
- This adds the enable_proxy_headers parsing option which is used by the http_proxy_to_wsgi middleware.
- Ubuntu Cloud Archive barbican-api package deposits a config, in a different directory, that conflicts with the puppet created config. The behavior now is to update the config deposited by the package to have only a comment to inform of the correct config file.
- Fix for wsgi app locations for Ubuntu/Debian, was previously using RedHat packaging locations.
- Add conditional to prevent puppet from trying to manage barbican-api service on Ubuntu/Debian as the packaging contains no init script for the eventlet.
- Add api_package_name for Ubuntu/Debian. This worked because the title is the same as the package name on Ubuntu/Debian and api_package_name was undefined.
- Add worker_package_name and worker_service_name for Ubuntu/Debian.
- Remove unused variable package_name from params for both Ubuntu/Debian and RedHat.
- Remove service_name for Ubuntu/Debian as there is no init script for Ubuntu/Debian and apache must be used.
- barbican::rabbit_host, barbican::rabbit_hosts, barbican::rabbit_password, barbican::rabbit_port, barbican::rabbit_userid and barbican::rabbit_virtual_host are deprecated. barbican::default_transport_url should be used instead.
- Fixed documentation for log_dir parameter
- Parameters that control the number of spawned child processes for distributing processing have had their default value changed from ::processorcount to ::os_workers.
- removed deprecated barbican::api::keystone_password
- removed deprecated barbican::api::auth_url
- removed deprecated barbican::api::auth_type