Ocata Series Release Notes
- Add olso.messaging notification transport_url via puppet-olso resource.
- By default the mistral::db::sync class will be included This can be disable by setting mistral::sync_db to false.
- Dependencies are now managed in an external class. This allows installing Mistral via other methods besides packages.
- The class mistral::db::sync will be included by default. This matches what most other modules do.
- The name of the mistal common package was incorrect on debian based systems. The correct package name is ‘mistral-common’
- This adds the enable_proxy_headers parsing option which is used by the http_proxy_to_wsgi middleware.
- mistral::rabbit_host, mistral::rabbit_hosts, mistral::rabbit_password, mistral::rabbit_port, mistral::rabbit_userid and mistral::rabbit_virtual_host are deprecated. mistral::default_transport_url should be used instead.
- Parameters that control the number of spawned child processes for distributing processing have had their default value changed from ::processorcount to ::os_workers.
- Switched default api worker count for the api service when not run under apache to use os_workers.
- The verbose option was marked to be removed in Ocata, in Newton the option was deprecated.