Ocata Series Release Notes¶
- The auth mechanism has been upgraded from keystone client to keystoneauth to support keystone V3. [Blueprint keystoneclient-to-keystoneauth]
- Zaqar client now support SSL and insecure for the request. [Blueprint support-ssl-insecure]
- Zaqar client has the doc page now. The link will work after a new release. [Link python-zaqarclient doc page]
- Support to create profiling traces for Zaqar. To use this feature, Zaqar should enable it first. The command is like “openstack –os-profile <SECRET_KEY> queue list”
- Now Zaqar client supports using keystone session to init “Client” object.