- Messaging service overview
- Install and configure
- Install and configure for openSUSE and SUSE Linux Enterprise
- Install and configure for Red Hat Enterprise Linux and CentOS
- Install and configure for Ubuntu
- Possible Minimum Scalable HA Setup
- Verify operation
- Next steps
The Messaging service is multi-tenant, fast, reliable, and scalable. It allows developers to share data between distributed application components performing different tasks, without losing messages or requiring each component to be always available.
The service features a RESTful API and a Websocket API, which developers can use to send messages between various components of their SaaS and mobile applications, by using a variety of communication patterns.
This chapter assumes a working setup of OpenStack following the base Installation Guide.
To install Zaqar, see the Ocata Messaging service install guide for each distribution:
To install Zaqar, see the Newton Messaging service install guide for each distribution: