[ English | English (United Kingdom) | русский | español | Indonesia | Deutsch ]
OpenStack-Ansible uses an included script to generate the inventory of hosts and containers within the environment. This script is called by Ansible through its dynamic inventory functionality.
In this section, you will find documentation relevant to the inventory for OpenStack-Ansible.
- Generating the Inventory
- Configuring the inventory
- Understanding the inventory
- openstack_user_config settings reference
- Inspecting and manipulating the inventory
- Advanced inventory topics