In this section, you will find user stories and examples relevant to deploying OpenStack-Ansible.
For information on how to deploy your OpenStack-Ansible cloud, refer to the Deployment Guide for step-by-step instructions on how to deploy the OpenStack packages and dependencies on your cloud using OpenStack-Ansible.
For information on how to manage and operate OpenStack-Ansible, see the see the Operations Guide.
For information on how to contribute, extend or develop OpenStack-Ansible, see the Contributors Guide.
For in-depth technical information, see the OpenStack-Ansible Reference.
- Quickstart: AIO
- Network architectures
- Test environment example
- Production environment
- Provider network groups
- Installing with limited connectivity
- Routed environment example
- Ceph production example
- Using radosgw as a drop-in replacement for Swift
- Integrate radosgw into your Telemetry
- Security settings
- Source overriding examples
- Telemetry with Gnocchi, Ceph and Redis example
- Hybrid messaging example