Ocata Series Release Notes¶
- New function, called tasks, available from within an expression (Yaql, Jinja2). This function allows to filter all tasks of a user by workflow execution id and/or state. In addition it is possible to get tasks recursively and flatten the tasks list.
- It is now possible to use the Bare metal (Ironic) API features introduced in API version 1.10 to 1.22.
- Aodh actions are now supported.
- Gnocchi actions are now supported.
- Senlin actions are now supported.
- Required Ironic API version was bumped to ‘1.22’ (corresponding to Ironic 6.2.0 - Newton final release).
- Due to the default Ironic API version change to ‘1.22’, new bare metal nodes created with ‘node_create’ action appears in “enroll” provision state instead of “available”. Please update your workflows accordingly.
- Due to bug https://bugs.launchpad.net/mistral/+bug/1631140, Mistral was not considering retry with value 1. After this bug is fixed, Mistral now considers count value 1 as a value for retry.
- Mistral does not consider the initial task run as a retry but only considers the retry value after the failure of initial task execution.