In this section you will find information on how to contribute to Zun. Content includes architectural overviews, tips and tricks for setting up a development environment, and information on Cinder’s lower level programming APIs.
HowTos and Tutorials¶
If you are new to Zun, this section contains information that should help you quickly get started.
There are documents that should help you develop and contribute to the project.
There are some other important documents also that helps new contributors to contribute effectively towards code standards to the project.
- Project hosting with Launchpad
- Code Reviews with Gerrit
- Continuous Integration with Jenkins
- Release notes
- Capsule Quick Start
- Technical Vision for Zun
- Mission Statement
- Vision for OpenStack
- Application Control
- Bidirectional Compatibility
- Cross-Project Dependencies
- Basic Physical Data Center Management
- Hardware Virtualisation
- Plays Well With Others
- Infinite, Continuous Scaling
- Built-in Reliability and Durability
- Customizable Integration
- Graphical User Interface