Ocata Series Release Notes
- OS::Aodh::CompositeAlarm resource plugin is added to manage Aodh composite alarm, aim to replace OS::Aodh::CombinationAlarm which has been deprecated in Newton release.
- OS::Cinder::QoSAssociation resource plugin is added to support cinder QoS Specs Association with Volume Types, which is provided by cinder
qos-specs API extension.
- Designate v2 resource plugins OS::Designate::Zone and OS::Designate::RecordSet are newly added.
- A new resource plugin
OS::Keystone::Domain is added to support the lifecycle of keystone domain.
resource mark unhealthy command now accepts either a logical resource name (as it did previously) or a physical resource ID to identify the resource to be marked unhealthy.
- New resource
OS::Neutron::Quota is added to manage neutron quotas.
- New resource
OS::Nova::Quota is added to enable an admin to manage Compute service quotas for a specific project.
- A new resource
OS::Sahara::Job has been added, which allows to create and launch sahara jobs. Job can be launched with resource-signal.
- Custom constraints for all sahara resources added - sahara.cluster, sahara.cluster_template, sahara.data_source, sahara.job_binary, sahara.job_type.
- OS::Nova::Server now supports ephemeral_size and ephemeral_format properties for block_device_mapping_v2 property. Property ephemeral_size is integer, that require flavor with ephemeral disk size greater that 0. Property ephemeral_format is string with allowed values ext2, ext3, ext4, xfs and ntfs for Windows guests; it is optional and if has no value, uses default, defined in nova config file.
OS::Zaqar::MistralTrigger resource types allow users to attach to Zaqar queues (respectively) notifications in general, and notifications that trigger Mistral workflow executions in particular.
- Designate v1 resource plugins OS::Designate::Domain and OS::Designate::Record are deprecated.
- ‘CEPHFS’ can be used as a share protocol when using OS::Manila::Share