Ocata Series Release Notes
- Bugfix 1664561. Allow to use Integers and Strings for the port parameter.
- For the users that result from the usage of the mysql resource, it is now possible to specify the TLS options. This is useful if one wants to force the user to only connect using TLS, or if one wants to force the usage of client certificates for this specific user.
- Moved existing $::os_workers to $::os_workers_small
- Updated $::os_workers to have a value between ‘2’ and ‘12’. The value of this fact is the larger value between ‘2’ and the number of processors divided by ‘2’ but will not exceed ‘12’.
- Created fact $::os_workers_large to have a value of number of processors divided by ‘2’
- bug 1651215 The transport parameter was not being used so transport was fixed value ‘rabbit’
- bug 1650424 The current calculation for os_workers negatively impacts api response times
- Add the ability to skip the mysql user and/or grant creation as part of the openstack::db::mysql resource.
- os_transport_url puppet parser function can be used to generate valid transport_url URIs from a hash of connection parameters.
- openstack::db::mysql could not be used to create multiple databases with the same user/password for access due to a duplicate mysql_user resource declaration. Now the user and/or grant creation process can be skipped if they already exist.
- Add support for multiple regions in base provider code used by other puppet modules.
- Parameters that control the number of spawned child processes for distributing processing have had their default value changed from ::processorcount to ::os_workers.