Mitaka Series Release Notes
- Introduced command “openstack baremetal introspection abort <UUID>” to abort running introspection for a node.
- Introspection command got –wait flag to wait for introspection finish.
- Python API now supports Keystone sessions instead of only authentication token.
- Inspector service URL can now be fetched from the service catalog.
- When setting IPMI credentials is requested, the introspection commands prints a notice to stdout. This was not desired, and it is not printed to stderr instead.
- Passing auth_token directly to the client object constructor is deprecated, please pass session instead.
- Using default service URL of locahost:5050 is deprecated now. Either use the service catalog or provide an explicit URL.
- Fixed MAX_API_VERSION incorrectly set to (1, 0) while API 1.2 is actually fully supported.