3.0.0 is the final release for Ocata. It’s the first release where release notes are added.
- Internationalization (i18n) support for the TripleO-UI.
- Improved deployment configuration by providing a way to configure parameters for enabled Environments.
- Fixes bug 1642216 Changes to role configurations are viewed in real time
- Fixes bug 1643328 The GUI shows that introspection finished
- Fixes bug 1643339 Error when importing nodes from a bad json file
- Fixes bug 1644587 to disallow illegal characters in plan names
- Fixes bug 1644756 Automatic flavor matching when tagging nodes for object-storage and custom roles
- Fixes node assignment in the UI
- Fixes bug 1649098 Fix nodes tables always refresh twice
- Fixes bug 1649997 When tripleo_ui_config.js is used, %(tenant_id)s macro is expanded
- Fixes bug 1655603 post-deployment validations are not triggered at every login