Welcome to Trove’s documentation!¶
Trove is Database as a Service for OpenStack. It’s designed to run entirely on OpenStack, with the goal of allowing users to quickly and easily utilize the features of a relational database without the burden of handling complex administrative tasks. Cloud users and database administrators can provision and manage multiple database instances as needed.
Initially, the service will focus on providing resource isolation at high performance while automating complex administrative tasks including deployment, configuration, patching, backups, restores, and monitoring.
For an in-depth look at the project’s design and structure, see the Trove Design page.
- Database service
- Database service overview
- Installing API behind mod_wsgi
- Install Trove in DevStack
- Manual Trove Installation
- Install and configure for Ubuntu
- Install and configure for Red Hat Enterprise Linux and CentOS
- Install and configure for openSUSE and SUSE Linux Enterprise
- Install and configure the Trove dashboard
- Verify operation
- Next steps
- Database Service User Guide
- Administrator’s Guide
- Trove Command Line Tools
- Contributor Resources
- Reference Guides
Source Code Repositories
Trove API Documentation on docs.openstack.org
Trove storyboard on storyboard.openstack.org