Ocata Series Release Notes
- Rectify static alias prefix since starting from Ocata on Debian platforms static files resides in /var/lib.
- Support was added for WEBSSO options in local_settings.py.erb. WEBSSO options enables keystone web single-sign-on.
- Making DISALLOW_IFRAME_EMBED in local_settings.py a configurable value DISALLOW_IFRAME_EMBED can be used to prevent Horizon from being embedded within an iframe
- Making password_validator a configurable value password_validator allows operators to use a regular express to insure passwords are validated for a certain criterion, which in turn allows stronger security over password complexity
- Support was added to enable/disable the SECURE_PROXY_SSL_HEADER which enables horizon (via Django) to process the X-Forwarded-Proto header. This done with the “enable_secure_proxy_ssl_header” in the manifest.
- Added ability to configure enforce_password_check
- Added ability to configure disable_password_reveal
- Making OPENSTACK_ENABLE_PASSWORD_RETRIEVE in local_settings.py a configurable value This allows users to retrieve the instance autogenerated password via Horizon