Ocata Series Release Notes
- MapR repositories now can be configured in general section of cluster template configs
- Add ability to automatically generate better configurations for Ambari cluster by using ‘ALWAYS_APPLY’ strategy
- CDH 5.9.0 is supported in CDH plugin.
- Implemented support of HDP 2.5 in the Ambari plugin.
- The following service versions were added to MapR 5.2.0 plugin - Pig 0.16 - Spark 2.0.1 - Hue 3.10 - Drill 1.8, 1.9
- Neutron is used by default now (use_neutron=True). Nova-network is not functionaly for most use cases starting from Ocata.
- MapR 5.1.0.mrv2 is now deprecated and will be removed in Ocata release. It is recommended to use MapR 5.2.0.mrv2 instead.
- Removed support for the MapR 5.0.0 plugin.
- The ‘enable’ option of the ‘oslo_messaging_notifications’ section has been removed. To enable notifications now please specify the ‘driver’ option in the same section.