Mitaka Series (2.3.0 - 3.2.x) Release Notes¶
- Use only single quotes for strings inside SQL statements. Fixes a crash when PostgreSQL is used as a database backend.
- The “size” root device hint is now always converted to an integer for consistency with IPA.
- Fixes a problem which caused an unhandled TypeError exception to bubble up when inspector was attempting to convert some eDeploy data to integer.
- Fixed a regression in the firewall code, which causes re-running introspection for an already inspected node to fail.
- Fixed the “is-empty” condition to return True on missing values.
- OpenStack CrossProject Spec:
- Oslo_Middleware Docs:
- OpenStack Cloud Admin Guide:
- DHCP is now disabled completely when no nodes are on introspection and the “node_not_found_hook” is not set. This reduces probability of serving DHCP to wrong nodes, if their NIC is not registered in Ironic. See https://bugs.launchpad.net/ironic-inspector/+bug/1557979 and https://bugzilla.redhat.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1317695 for details.
- Don’t fail on finish power off if node in ‘enroll’ state. Nodes in ‘enroll’ state are not expected to have power credentials.