Ocata Series Release Notes
- Added parameter support for deploying VNF Forwarding Graph Descriptor templates. With this addition the user can deploy a VNFFG using an Onboarded parameterized template with different parameter values using parameter yaml file at each time without onboarding new template.
- Add support to pass shell script to install VNF components in the tosca template
- Support VNF create with direct VNFD template input via CLI/API without onboarding VNFD.
- Only one VNFC is supported for one VDU. Multiple VNFC per VDU will be introduced in future.
- The shell script for vnfc has to be placed in the machine where tacker server is running
- Add Guru Meditation support.
Command “kill -s SIGUSR2 <tacker-server-pid>”
will make tacker server emit running configuration.
- Add mac_address support in CP’s properties.
- From Mitaka version, Tacker supports TOSCA based VNFD templates. Legacy templates described under tacker/samples/legacy-templates are deprecated in newton and removed in Ocata.