Ocata Series Release Notes
- Manila now allows modifying the share instance statuses to “migrating” or “migrating_to”. Clarified the help text in the client to include these statuses.
- Added share group support (replacing CG support).
- Added support for the mountable snapshots feature to manila client.
- By adding share group support, the earlier support for CGs was removed. Preexisting CGs should be managed as share groups instead.
--detail argument to pool list command.
--share_type argument to pool list command.
- Add support to check quota usage by ‘–detail’ in quota-show
- Added ‘preserve-snapshots’ to migration-start command.
- Manila exposes new transitional states for access rules and the collective “access_rules_status” fields for shares and share instances. The API request version in the client has been bumped to support these changes.
- Added support for the revert-to-snapshot feature.
- Support the new optional create_share_from_snapshot_support extra spec, and handle the newly-optional snapshot_support extra spec.
- Added new microversion in which
nova-net-id option is no longer allowed
for share-network create or update commands. Nova networking was deprecated
in OpenStack in Newton and is no longer supported for general deployments in
- Support for the experimental share migration APIs has been dropped for API microversions prior to 2.29.
- Updated descriptions of migration-start parameters.
- Added support for missing command to list manila service availability zones.
- User can specify any number of extra-specs in type_create.